Pictured: Jeff, Jocelyn, Gabe, Caleb, Elijah, Faith, and Grace.
Meet the Ellison Family
Jeff and Jocelyn Ellison are a family of seven. Their children, Gabe (10), Caleb (8), Elijah (6), Faith (4), and Grace (2) currently reside in Seymour, TN. As a family, they focus on living a healthy lifestyle and enjoy being outdoors.
In the Spring of 2019, the Lord specifically called the Ellison’s to plant a church in Boulder, Colorado. They will be relocating at the beginning of 2020 to begin ?Organic Truth? Ministry, where they plan to launch a church in January of 2022.
ORGANIC TRUTH MINISTRY VISION:
Taking the love of Jesus, to the people.
To bring the people, to the love of Jesus.
Organic Truth Ministry is viewed with a missionary mindset. Their desire is to attract others to enter a personal relationship with Jesus, by bringing the light of Christ to their community.
How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: ?How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!
Romans 10: 14-15
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us.
God is love.
– 1 John 4:16a
Did you know?
Boulder is known as one of the least religious cities in the world.
- Boulder has over 107,000 people within a 25 square mile radius.
- Boulder is home to the University of Colorado. It currently enrolls over 30,000 students. 4,000 of those enrolled are international students. 80% of these students return to their home country, of which most are non-Christian.
- Colorado ?mission state Church of God? has 5.7 million people, with only 23 COG congregations. In comparison to South Carolina, population 5 million, with 310 COG congregations.
- Boulder has received many national rankings for being one of the top foodiest, fittest, and healthiest cities in America.
- Boulder is where the Rockies meet the Great Plains, known for the Flatirons landmark. Their conservations allow for over 61,000 acres of public open space; which include around 200 miles of hiking and biking trails.