Pictured: Jeff, Jocelyn, Gabe, Caleb, Elijah, Faith, and Grace.
Meet the Ellison Family
Jeff and Jocelyn Ellison are a family of seven. Their children, Gabe (12), Caleb (10), Elijah (8), Faith (6), and Grace (4) currently reside in East Boulder. As a family, they focus on living a healthy and active lifestyle. They love to spend time outdoors: hiking at Chautauqua, tubing down Boulder Creek, and enjoying all things in the beautiful sunshine.
In the Spring of 2019, the Lord specifically called the Ellison’s to go spread the Gospel in Boulder, Colorado. Their family relocated from Tennessee at the beginning of 2020. They are becoming established in the community and have been making personal connections. The Ellisons are now starting an “Ekklesia”, or home church (where 2 or 3 are gathered) of faithful believers.
ORGANIC TRUTH MINISTRY VISION:
Taking the love of Jesus, to the people.
To bring the people, to the love of Jesus.
Organic Truth Ministry is viewed with a missionary mindset. Their desire is to attract others to enter a personal relationship with Jesus. Then teach them to be disciples of Christ, to help fulfill the great commission.
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us.
God is love.
– 1 John 4:16a
Did you know?
Boulder is known as one of the least religious cities in the world.
- Boulder has over 107,000 people within a 25 square mile radius.
- Boulder is home to the University of Colorado. It currently enrolls over 30,000 students. 4,000 of those enrolled are international students. 80% of these students return to their home country, of which most are non-Christian.
- Colorado ?mission state Church of God? has 5.7 million people, with only 23 COG congregations. In comparison to South Carolina, population 5 million, with 310 COG congregations.
- Boulder has received many national rankings for being one of the top foodiest, fittest, and healthiest cities in America.
- Boulder is where the Rockies meet the Great Plains, known for the Flatirons landmark. Their conservations allow for over 61,000 acres of public open space; which include around 200 miles of hiking and biking trails.