Pictured: Jeff, Jocelyn, Gabe, Caleb, Elijah, Faith, and Grace.
Meet the Ellison Family
Jeff and Jocelyn Ellison are a family of seven. Their children, Gabe (12), Caleb (10), Elijah (8), Faith (6), and Grace (4) currently reside in East Boulder. As a family, they focus on living a healthy and active lifestyle. They love to spend time outdoors: hiking at Chautauqua, tubing down Boulder Creek, and enjoying all things in the beautiful sunshine.
In the Spring of 2019, the Lord specifically called the Ellison’s to go spread the Gospel in Boulder, Colorado. Their family relocated from Tennessee at the beginning of 2020. They are becoming established in the community and have been making personal connections. The Ellisons are now starting an “Ekklesia”, or home church (where 2 or 3 are gathered) of faithful believers.
ORGANIC TRUTH MINISTRY VISION:
Taking the love of Jesus, to the people.
To bring the people, to the love of Jesus.
Organic Truth Ministry is viewed with a missionary mindset. Their desire is to attract others to enter a personal relationship with Jesus. Then teach them to be disciples of Christ, to help fulfill the Great Commission.
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
What Organic Truth is made of.
- Gospel (Sharing the “Good News” of the gift of salvation)
- Discipling (Training others through the Word of God)
- Dispersing (Sending out the equipped)
- Fruits of the Spirit (Spreading seeds of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control)
- Community (Building relationships with other believers to accomplish more for the Kingdom)
- Outreach (Meeting needs of the lost, homeless, fatherless, widowed, etc.)
- Worship (In Spirt & Truth, In Word & Deed)